Country Cottage In The Heart Of Historic Wollombi
Located right in the heart of the beautiful historic Wollombi village, this lovely timber constructed home boasts scenic elevated rural views. Having the best of both worlds being close and handy to all village amenities yet having the feeling of being miles away. The charming cottage sits on approx. 2,824 square meters of land and has plenty or space for a few chooks and some vegie gardens. Would make the perfect country retreat, whether you are looking for a weekender, permanent live in property or possible tourist accommodation (Subject to council approval).
The cottage comprises spacious open plan living, a large country style timber kitchen, 2 bedrooms both with ensuites, optional 3rd bedroom or study, delightful under cover timber verandah which is north facing, rear under cover deck area with access to laundry, paved outdoor area, under house car parking, storage room with 2nd laundry facility. Just a short stroll to restaurants, cafes and amenities.
Things You Will Love About This Boutique Village Gem...
- Gorgeous 2 bedroom plus study timber cottage
- Prime boutique village location
- Set upon approx. 2,824 square meters of land
- Beautiful rural views and bushland surrounds
- Spacious open plan living
- Large country style timber kitchen with electric stove
- 2 bathrooms with ensuite facilities to both bedrooms
- Study/optional 3rd bedroom
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- North facing under cover verandah
- Rear under cover timber deck with access to laundry
- Paved outdoor area
- Established gardens including rose gardens and fruiting shrubs
- Under house parking for 2 cars
- Designated car parking area
- Storage utility room/2nd laundry facility
- Approx. 7,000gl concrete water storage tank
- Delightful country ambiance
- Ideal weekender retreat, live in residence or possible tourist accommodation (Subject to council approval)
- Discover local produce, winery cellar doors, National Parks and all Historic Wollombi has to offer
- Within a 70 min drive from M1 interchange Wahroonga
For further details please contact Garry Musgrove M:0429 663 026
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Shops
- Double Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.