Rustic Weekender In The Heart Of Historic Wollombi
Within walking distance to the boutique village of Historic Wollombi this unique small acreage would make the perfect country getaway. Oozing character and charm the timber slab constructed cottage is nestled among park like grounds, bounded by Wollombi Brook North Arm. Delightful garden surrounds are alive with native bird life and set the scene for relaxation as you stroll through the tree studded grounds and open pasture. The cottage comprises two bedrooms, an open plan living area with a slow combustion fire place, country style kitchen and bathroom, composting toilet system and a beautiful under cover outdoor area. Various sheds and structures will accommodate your farm equipment and storage needs. Imagine sitting back on a rocking chair on the front verandah, sipping on the nearby cellar door wines which are within close proximity. There is so much to discover in this rural wonderland, the central location of this beautiful Australiana retreat is sure to please...
Things You Will Love About This Charming Australiana Retreat...
- Rustic timber slab constructed cottage
- Set upon approx. 7361m2 parcel
- Optional 2 bedrooms
- Open plan living with slow combustion fire place
- Country style kitchen with gas stove
- Country style bathroom with shower and vanity
- Separate composting toilet
- Hardwood timber floors
- Large under cover outdoor area
- Front under cover verandah
- Mains power (will be connected as part of sale) and existing solar system
- Various sheds and structures
- Delightful established gardens
- Natural lush bush surrounds
- Bounding onto Wollombi Brook North Arm
- Walking distance to Historic Wollombi Township
- Walking distance to nearby winery/cellar door
- Discover surrounding tourist trails and National Parks
- Ideal weekender retreat
For further details please contact Garry Musgrove M:0429 663 026
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.