Ray White Cessnock
Avoca House - A Superb Country Lifestyle
Set amidst the mystical Wollombi Valley, "Avoca House", an amazing original country style homestead along with two gorgeous cottages sit proud on the fringe of the historic colonial Wollombi village, bordering the Corrabare State Forest. Offering a unique organic country lifestyle on approx. 40 rural lifestyle acres (16.187ha's), this rare opportunity to purchase your very own piece of prime acres close to the village has arisen. Capture the magic dining under the stars on the wide sweeping vine covered verandahs, sipping local Hunter Valley wines from nearby boutique cellar doors with your friends gathered around a private courtyard in a unique rustic country environment.
The main homestead offers 2 spacious bedrooms, a well equipped country kitchen, dining room, formal loungeroom, country style bathroom, internal laundry and wide central hallway. Features include a double sided fire place, timber floors, high ceilings, fancy ornate cornices, split system reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans. Wide sweeping verandahs encompass the homestead and cottages. They adjoin a central courtyard which sets the scene for entertaining, taking in the ambiance of the green pastures, beautiful water features and majestic mountain ranges.
The north and south cottages which generate a lifestyle income are fitted out very nicely and offer private accommodation for 8 -10 guests. Both cottages have cozy country living areas with log fires, reverses cycle air conditioning, ensuites and exquisite country views. Whether you are looking for a rural lifestyle getaway with an income or a rural retreat that will cater for your extended family and friends, "Avoca House" gives you an opportunity to acquire a unique country lifestyle within a 2 hour drive from Sydney.
Things You Will Love About "Avoca House"...
- Beautiful character filled Country Homestead set upon approx. 40 acres (16.187ha)
- Formal loungeroom, separate dining room
- Well equipped country style kitchen with Ilve gas stove and s/s dishwasher
- Central hallway
- Country style bathroom
- Double sided fire place
- High ceilings
- Timber floor boards
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Wide wrap around verandahs
- Central courtyard
- Two modern cottages sleeping from 8-10 guests
- North Wing Cottage - 2 x bedrooms, modern bathroom, Kitchenette, living area, r/c air conditioning
- South Wing Cottage - 3 bedrooms, two ensuites, kitchenette, living area, r/c air conditioning
- LPG gas connected
- Water storage tanks
- 2 x Dams
- 2 x ponds
- Frontage to Wollombi Brook North Arm
- Access to creek with a spear point
- Farm shed (approx. 10m x 12m)
- Timber chook shed and yard
- Timber stock yard
- Old dairy
- Picturesque rural surrounds
- Pastured acres backing onto stunning mountain bushland adjoining The Corrabare State Forest
- Close proximity to The Historic Wollombi Village
- Within 2 hours drive from Sydney
- Discover nearby boutique wineries and National Parkes
- Located on a popular Hunter Valley tourist trail
- Ideal rural lifestyle with the bonus of a lifestyle income attached
- Beautiful Croquet Court
- Currently stock 10 cattle on the property
- "Avoca House" awaits you...
For further details contact Garry Musgrove M:0429 663 026
2 garage spaces and 4 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.