American Barn Conversion Handy To Wollombi Village!
- Land: 16 ha (40 acres)
Tastefully converted American Barn gives comfortable rural lifestyle.
Located within a 7 minute drive to the beautiful Historic Wollombi village, this beautiful rural property depicts a lifestyle of Lay Back Country Living down to a tee. Self sufficient with amazing vegie gardens and stand alone solar power (no power bills) with back up generator, the 3 bedroom American Barn conversion plus study/optional 4th bedroom makes the perfect rural retreat. Spacious open plan living and dining areas have been designed around a central country style kitchen fully equipped with gas cooking facilities, dishwasher and huge walk in pantry. The barn conversion is serviced with split system reverse cycle air conditioning with all walls and ceilings insulated. A delightful outdoor entertainment area looks out onto tranquil bush surrounds, alive with native fauna and flora, complimenting grassy lawns and paddocks fringed with eye catching rock escarpments and established gardens. With a northerly aspect the barn is nestled upon 40 picturesque acres (16.18ha)(approximately 10 acres arable) and is within a 70-80 minute drive from Wahroonga/Sydney... Would make the ideal weekender, GETAWAY or rural building block for your dream country home... THE CHOICE IS YOURS?
Things You Will Love About This 40 Acre Gem ...
- American Barn Conversion
- 3 bedrooms plus study/optional 4th bedroom
- Master bedroom with built in robe & sliding doors to the outside bath/shower
- Spacious open plan lounge living room and dining
- Beautiful country style kitchen with gas cooking facilities & dishwasher
- Huge walk in pantry
- Modern bathroom
- Large internal laundry
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Large slow combustion fire place with fan assist
- Insulated ceilings and walls
- Cypress pine lining
- Undercover outdoor entertainment area
- Bush style outdoor bath house
- Double carport attached to lockable containers
- Large farm shed/workshop
- Open wood shed
- Green house
- Enclosed vegetable gardens
- Deep cell solar unit
- 15hp (8kva) Generator
- Bosch gas hot water system
- 2 x (22,000 litre) polyurethane water tanks
- 1 x (2,000 litre) header tank
- Water taps located around the barn
- Tranquil bush surrounds
- Located within a 7 minute drive to Historic Wollombi Village
- Within a 70 - 80 minute drive to the F3 interchange Wahroonga
For further information, please contact Garry Musgrove on 0429 663 026.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Double Carport
- Farm Sheds
- Solar System
- Water Tanks
See all features
16 ha / 40 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.