Solar Passive Lifestyle On 5 Easy Care Acres!
Sitting high up on a majestic ridge top amidst beautiful Australian bushland surrounds this ecologically friendly, solar passive home fits perfectly into the Wollombi Valley environment...With a northerly aspect the home is light and airy, has spacious open plan living areas which have access to a tiled outdoor verandah which overlook the tranquil grounds, 3 bedrooms plus a study or optional 4th bedroom, well equipped kitchen, centrally located bathroom, internal laundry/mud room and entryway.
The property comes complete with a well constructed timber slab studio and triple bay sized colourbond garage/work shop. The property is abundant with native wild life, especially birds. If you are after peaceful surrounds with a stress free existence and yearning to be tucked away from the outside world, this property could be exactly what you are looking for... Are you looking to live or acquire a rural retreat within 2 hours of Sydney? Located within one and a half hours drive from Newcastle, 15 minutes drive to Historic Wollombi Village and 40 mins drive from Cessnock...
Things You Will Love About This Eco Friendly retreat...
- 5 peaceful bushland acres (2ha)
- Eco friendly/solar passive architecturally designed home
- 3 bedrooms plus a study/optional 4th bedroom
- Built in robes in 2 bedrooms
- Open plan living/dining area's
- Spacious kitchen with gas cook top/oven & single draw dishwasher
- Central bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Internal laundry/mud room
- Front foyer
- Slow combustion fire place with wet back hot water facility
- Solar hot water with electric booster
- 10 solar panel solar system with deep cell batteries
- Wired for 240 volt and 24 volt power
- Wired external speakers
- Impaja free to air television connection
- NBN satellite internet
- Termite proof & fire resistant construction
- Wheel chair accessibility
- Ample water storage with 3 x 10,000 litre water storage tanks connected to the house
- 2 x 25,000 litre water storage tanks on the garage & studio
- Well constructed timber slab studio with upstairs mezzanine
- Triple bay sized colourbond lock up farm shed
- 2wd access
For further details on this eco friendly small acreage please contact Garry Musgrove on M:0429 663 026
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Double Garage
- Secure Parking
- Solar Power System
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.