Life on the Ranch!
- Land: 40 ha (100 acres)
This ranch maybe your dream home or country retreat - the choice is yours.
A wonderful 100 acre property offering facilities for horses yet able to run cattle separately. The land is a perfect mix being: approx: 50 arable acres and approx: 50 acres of bush.
The master plan of the house yard is well thought out.
On arrival you are able to see the generous double sized carport with a roof line that incorporates the lines of the house. The house itself nestles into the hillside.
The ranch is divided into 3 wings each being able to be sectioned off. With a north-easterly aspect the first wing offers a master bedroom with ensuite, fireplace and spacious lounge area. The whole wing has reverse cycle air conditioning. The middle wing is the heart of the home where everyone gathers and mingles out on the deck overlooking the inground swimming pool with views across your land. The middle wing comprises a family room, dining, impressive kitchen, laundry, 2 double sized bedrooms and chic bathroom. This wing has reverse cycle air conditioning and a slow combustion fireplace. The final wing is another master bedroom with ensuite, split system air conditioning and walk-in-robe. The only question is which master bedroom will you make your own?
Past the house is the shed every property needs a shed! Not just any old shed. This insulated shed is clad to match the house with a loft area and lean to.
And why wouldn't you want this property? It is located in the Wollombi Bowl with easy access to the village for the Sunday papers, breakfast at one of the local cafes or a relaxing moment at the Tavern.
Things You Will Love About The Ranch
- Prime 100 acre (40 ha approx) rural holding with approx: 50 acres (20 ha) arable
- Stock proof fencing
- Round yard, machinery carport
- 4 x horse paddocks
- 3 megalitre dam
- 4 bedroom opulent dream home
- 2 x master bedroom's both with ensuites, extensive robes, verandah access and views
- 2 x double bedrooms with built in robes
- Ceiling fans
- Lounge room
- Designer kitchen with dishwasher and 900mm s/s gas stove/ electric oven
- Open plan family and dining with access to decked entertainment area
- Vogue main bathroom
- Central hallway with access to all wings of the house
- High vaulted ceilings
- Blackbutt timber floors
- Reverse cycle air conditioning with zones in: lounge/bedroom wing, family/dining, bedrooms 2 and 3
- Reverse cycle air conditioning split system to master bedroom
- 2 x slow combustion fireplaces (family room and master bedroom)
- Ducted vacuum system to middle wing and master bedroom
- Free to air TV
- TV points: lounge, family, dining, bedrooms 2 and 3 and master bedroom
- Wired surround sound speakers in lounge room
- Wired speakers to family/dining and decked entertainment area
- Solar hot water system to lounge/master bedroom wing; gas hot water system to remainder
- Extensive verandahs and decked entertaining areas
- Caf weather proof blinds on tracking system to main outdoor entertainment area
- Beautiful inground solar heated pool
- 78000 litres of fresh drinking water
- Landscaped native gardens
- Fruit orchard
- Custom built double carport
- Large insulated farm shed 10x9 metres with power, telephone point and intercom to house
- Uninterrupted scenic valley views
- Short drive to nearby Historic Wollombi Village
For further details, please contact Garry Musgrove on 0429 663 026.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Double Carport
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
40 ha / 100 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.