Ray White Cessnock
- Land: 12 ha (30 acres)
Located within walking distance to The Historic Wollombi Village, "Killiecrankie" Farm would make the perfect getaway or permanent live in rural lifestyle property. Set upon 30 diverse acres (11.12ha) blending usable fenced pastures with natural bushland spotted with walking, horse riding and 4wd trails throughout. The home features beautiful timber floors, double brick walls, raked timber ceilings and a rustic ambiance on the inside and out. Light filled windows take in the vivid valley views and the living area opens out onto a timber verandah and outdoor decking area which overlooks the natural billabong style inground saltwater swimming pool.
Just a short stroll from the house is an awesome timber slab constructed barn. Fitting perfectly into the environment and comprising three separate areas plus an under cover verandah, this would make the ideal games/entertainment area or guest sleep out. An upstairs mezzanine level sets the scene with an adjoining timber decking with views over the property. Various sheds, a cattle yard with crush and loading ramp complete the picture of this "beautiful bushland gem" along with a permanent creek and excellent bitumen driveway meandering from the front gate all the way up to the residence.
Things You Will Love About Killiecrankie Farm....
- Well built rustic home on 30 diverse acres (11.12ha)
- 2 sizeable bedrooms
- Master bedroom with stunning bushland views
- Loungeroom living area with slow combustion fire place
- Separate dining room
- Spacious kitchen with s/s gas cook top, electric oven & d/w
- Country style bathroom
- External laundry with extra w/c
- Ducted Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Double brick feature walls
- Beautiful timber floors
- Light filled windows
- Awesome timber verandah and outdoor decking area
- 11 metre in ground saltwater swimming pool
- Separate timber slab constructed barn with mezzanine
- Triple bay carport
- Tack room
- Various sheds
- Approx. 6 acres of fenced paddocks/pastures
- Natural bushland abundant with wild life and native flora
- Bush walking, horse riding and 4wd trail
- Cattle yard with crush and loading ramp
- Permanent creek
- Extensive bitumen driveway
- Within walking distance to the Historic Wollombi Village...
For further details, contact Garry Musgrove M:0429 663 026.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Shops
- Formal Lounge
- Polished Timber Floor
- Separate Dining
- Tack Room
See all features
12 ha / 30 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.