Stately Home On Very Private Acres
- Land: 1.26 ha (3.11 acres)
Privately positioned on 3.11 park like acres (1.26ha's) with a beautiful bush outlook in Hunter Valley Wine Country, this stately 4 bedroom plus study home is sure to impress. The home has multiple living area's including a formal loungeroom, formal dining, open plan family room plus a rumpus/T.V. room and upstairs retreat area. A well equipped modern kitchen with a country feel looks over the paddocks and bushland beyond.
The master bedroom features an ensuite plus walk in robe and has glass sliding doors accessing a private under cover balcony. All the secondary bedrooms have built in robes and the main bathroom services this upstairs portion of the house. A separate powder room is located downstairs for practicality and convenience.
Tastefully fitted out with many extra trimmings including split system reverse cycle air conditioning, quality floor tiles and down lights. The home enjoys a scenic bushland view from every window taking in the ambience of outside. Externally the property features a large colourbond farm shed with an under cover awning, round yard, chook run and large shipping container for extra storage.
The property is fringed with a trickling creek line and natural bushland surrounds that provide a tranquil environment with abundant bird life and native fauna and flora.
With wineries, first class restaurants and golf resorts on your door step, the location of this property is sure to please anyone wanting a central Hunter Valley Wine Country lifestyle acreage. With easy access to the new Hunter Link Freeway, driving to Sydney, the Central Coast and Newcastle or the Upper Hunter is very convenient...
Things You Will Love About This Wine Country Acreage...
- 4 bedroom plus study home on 3.11 park like acres (1.264ha's)
- Master bedroom with ensuite and large walk in robe + u/c private balcony
- All secondary bedrooms have built in robes
- Large study located down stairs
- Formal entryway
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, electric double wall oven and cook top + s/s D/W
- Formal loungeroom
- Formal dining room
- Family room adjacent to the kitchen
- Rumpus/T.V. room
- Upstairs retreat area
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Down stairs powder room
- Internal laundry
- Linen press
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- ADSL wireless internet connection
- Double lock up garage with remote door opener
- 12m x 10m farm shed with an extensive under cover awning
- Town water connected
- Rainwater tank (approx. 5,000 litres)
- Park-like grounds
- Tranquil surrounds with abundant bird life
- Tar sealed road access
- On the door step of Hunter Valley Vineyards, restaurants and golf resorts
- Easy access to the New Hunter Link Freeway
- Handy access to Newcastle, Upper Hunter, The Central Coast and Sydney
- Ideal Hunter Valley Wine Country lifestyle acreage...
For further details contact Garry Musgrove M:0429 663 026
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Double Garage
- Farm Shed
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
1.26 ha / 3.11 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.