Ray White Cessnock
Beautiful Retreat In Prestigious Mount View
Nestled in a world of it's own, this beautifully refurbished homestead offers absolute privacy, peace and quiet and magnificent views. The property has a north easterly aspect looking over rolling pastures, mountains and the twinkling lights in the distance at night time. Surrounded by amazing greenery the home sits proud on approx. 9.98 hectares (24.66 acres). Stylishly renovated the home is very light and airy throughout. Spacious open plan living areas complimented by gorgeous polished timber floors and lovelly high raked ceilings. A modern kitchen has been fitted out with stone bench tops and intergrates with the living area's taking full advantage of the stunning views. Comprising 3 bedrooms, a central hallway, 3 way bathroom, a study nook and separate internal laundry with second toilet. Wrap around verandahs encompass the house and again, provide the perfect viewing station for the superb views.
Located in the prestigious Mount View ranges this rural holding is sure to appeal to anyone looking for a gorgeous weekender retreat or permanent rural lifestyle property. A short drive to boutique wineries and restaurants and within a 10 minute drive to Cessnock township...
Things You Will Love About This Mount View Gem...
- 3 bedroom homestead set upon approx. 9.98 hectares (24.66 acres)
- Master bedroom with built in robe
- Beautifully refurbished throughout
- Open plan living area's
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cook top and electric oven & dishwasher
- Study nook
- Central hallway
- 3 way bathroom with shower and bath
- Separate toilet
- Internal laundry with separate additional toilet
- Polished hardwood timber floors
- High raked timber ceilings
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- Bottled gas connection
- 2 x 5,000gln concrete domestic water storage tanks
- Extensively paved outdoor/parking area
- Under house parking - potential for future house extensions
- Garden sheds
- Stunning surrounding bushland
- Magnificent views
- Short drive to Mount View vineyards, cellar doors and restaurants
- Within a 10 min drive to Cessnock township
For further details please contact Garry Musgrove M:0429 663 026
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.