Stunning Mount View
Located in the prestigious Mount View Mountain Range, this spacious homestead takes full advantage of the picturesque surrounds of the rolling hills and natural bushland in all directions. Sitting on approx. 1.17 hectares (2.89 acres) of rural countryside, the property offers a unique small acreage lifestyle. Whether you are looking for a country retreat or a permanent rural lifestyle property, the choice is yours. Small rural holdings are very tightly held in this area and don't come along every day.
The home has been beautifully renovated and includes many quality inclusions, comprising spacious open plan living, a separate media T.V room, stunning kitchen with top of the line fittings, dining area, 4 bedrooms and a study. Featuring a huge master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite, large secondary bedrooms with built in robes, central hallway, 3 way bathroom, modern laundry with built in cupboards and stone bench tops. Wrap around verandah's give you shelter for all seasons and a brick double lock up garage with workshop area provides ample space for your car and storage needs. Adjoining the rear of the garage is an additional under cover area and could be utilized for many things. The yard has dog proof fencing, there is a chook yard for farm fresh eggs and the driveway to the house is extensively concreted for all weather conditions.
The property is located on a popular scenic tourist route which accommodates bus pick up for the vineyard concerts in the wineries. First class restaurants and cellar doors are all within proximity to this boutique acreage.
Things You Will Love About This Mount View Acreage...
- Exclusive small acreage approx. 1.17 hectares (2.89 acrea)
- Prestigeous Mount View location
- Stylishly renovated homestead
- 4 bedrooms plus a study
- Huge master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- 3 large bedrooms with built in robes
- Spacious open plan loungeroom/living area with gorgeous feature s/c fire place
- Media/T.V room
- Stunning kitchen with stone benches & marble splash back, Ilve s/s gas stove, Bosch integrated D/W, ducted range hood, top of the line tap fittings
- Large walk in pantry with utility station
- Dining area
- Central hallway
- Modern laundry with built in cupboards and stone benches
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Ducted vacuum system
- Down lights
- Bamboo flooring
- Under cover wrap around verandahs
- Double lock up brick garage/shed with work shop area & rear under cover area
- Fully fenced dog proof house yard
- Extensive concrete driveway
- Ample water tank storage (approx. 80,000 litres)
- Chook run and shed
- Picturesque scenic views
- Tourist route to the wineries
- Easy pick up for concerts from the front door
- Boutique retreat or live in family home
For further details on this Mount View Gem please call Garry Musgrove M:0429 663 026
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Dog Proof Fencing
- Scenic Views
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
2 garage spaces and 3 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.