French Provincial Inspiration!
- Land: 2.0234 ha (5 acres)
Combining 5 splendid acres (2.15ha) with stunning rural views and a gorgeous French provincial inspired 4 bedroom home with a delightful self contained studio and you have the ingredients for the perfect country property/retreat... The home has been tastefully renovated throughout and comprises formal and informal living areas. Lovely modern bathroom, country style kitchen and many fine features including ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, down lights and french doors which all add to the ambiance of this special property...The property comes complete with a huge farmshed and picturesque dam surrounded by deciduous trees and beautifully landscaped gardens...Located on a popular Mount View tourist route...
Things You Will Love About This Inspirational Acreage...
- French Provincial inspired home
- 4 bedrooms or 3 and a study
- Built in robes to 3 bedrooms
- Formal loungeroom
- Light filled family/dining room with fantastic views
- Beautiful French provincial country style kitchen with dishwasher and electric cooking facilities
- Adjoining casual meals area
- Internal laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Downlights and track lighting
- French doors
- Under cover verandah
- Large farmshed
- Self contained studio with bathroom, kitchenette and pergola BBQ area + r/c a/c
- Picturesque dam with water lily's, surrounded by deciduous trees and landscaped gardens
- 2nd dam
- Timber stockyard
- Mixture of cleared and tree studded acres, fenced paddocks
- Tranquil surrounds
- Scenic rural views with a stunning mountain back drop
- Easy 15 min drive to Cessnock township
- Located on a popular Mount View tourist route...
- Local vineyards nearby...
For further details, please contact Garry Musgrove on 0429 663 026.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Double Garage
- Secure Parking
2.0234 ha / 5 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.