Exquisite Rural Acreage With Magnificent Views
With magnificent valley and mountain views this exquisite small rural holding will take your breath away. Perched strategically high on a hill the property takes in the picturesque rural surrounds in all directions. Set upon approx. 4 acres (1.78 hectares) of gently sloping pasture land the property is located on the popular tourist trail through the rolling hills of the Mount View region. Beautifully presented the contemporary design of the home compliments a stunning inground swimming pool and outdoor entertainment area. With stylish interiors and many light filled windows the home comprises multiple living area's including a formal loungeroom, spacious tiled family room and optional rumpus/home theatre/dining room. A large gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances adjoins a casual meals area and family room with access out onto a lovely north facing outdoor pergola area. The huge master bedroom comes complete with an ensuite and generous walk in robe. All the secondary bedrooms have built in robes. A modern main bathroom offers a separate shower and bath.
The residence is serviced by ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans, a slow combustion fire place, a water filtration system, dimmer switches to most of the lights, an alarm system, top of the range door bell monitor system, remote garage door opener, ADSL internet connection, an extended ethernet connection allowing extended phone range outdoors, sensor lights and solar hot water.
The sparkling saltwater swimming pool adjoins a gorgeous paved under cover outdoor area that takes full advantage of the fantastic views. Sunday afternoons will never be the same again, watching the sunset go down sipping on some of the Hunter Valley's finest wines. A cellar door right on your door step with just a short stroll home. A double bay sized farm shed comes fully powered, has an insulated roof, work bench and shelving. Two large water tanks provide ample domestic water storage and a feature dam will look after any live stock or plant growing needs. The property is extensively landscaped with low maintenance gardens and multiple viewing area's.
Your dream rural oasis awaits you, indulge yourself in this "Exquisite Rural Estate". Handy to Hunter Valley Vineyards, Cellar Doors, Restaurants and Golf Resorts. Easy access to Sydney, The Central Coast and Newcastle...
Things You Will Love About This Exquisite Country Escape...
- Picturesque rural holding located on popular Hunter Valley tourist trail
- Approx. 4 acres (1.78 hectares)
- Stylish contemporary 4 bedroom homestead
- Large master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Built in robes in all secondary bedrooms
- Gourmet kitchen with electric cooktop, oven and s/s dishwasher
- Spacious family room with meals area
- Large formal lounge room with slow combustion fire place
- Media / rumpus room / optional dining room
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Internal laundry with built in cupboards
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Ceiling fans (Remote)
- Down lights
- Most lights have dimmer switches
- Alarm system
- Door bell monitor system
- ADSL internet connection
- Ethernet connection allowing extended phone range for outdoors
- Foxtell connection in loungeroom and family room
- Sensor lights
- Solar hot water
- Double integrated garage with remote door opener
- North facing outdoor paved pergola area with wired in lights
- Viewing deck
- Beautiful Compass inground self cleaning salt water swimming pool
- Extensively paved pool area with large fixed umbrella and pool side furniture
- Gorgeous outdoor paved undercover pool entertaining area
- Pool shed with top of the line high tech filtration system
- Established landscaped gardens throughout the grounds
- Paved viewing area with hardwood timber table
- Double bay sized farm shed with roof insulation, power connected, work bench & shelving
- Two large domestic water storage tanks with filtration system servicing the whole house
- Stunning valley and mountain views
- Located on popular tourist route through the Mount View region
- Close by to wineries, cellar doors, restaurants and golf resorts
- Your country oasis awaits you...
For further details, contact Garry Musgrove on M:0429 663 026
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Water Filtration System
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.