"Millbrook" The Perfect Lifestyle Country Property
This property has to be sold as the owner is retiring after 18 years operation as a successful vineyard and winery. Set amidst the rolling hills of the picturesque Mount View region this 8.2 acre (approx. 3.32ha) rural lifestyle rural holding offers captivating views in all directions. A breathtaking scene of sprawling pastures fringed with a stunning mountain range that is postcard perfect. Located in an elevated position, "Millbrook" exudes a character filled ambience and tells a story of a time gone by and is rich with local history. The original homestead is over 100 years old and offers many intriguing features. Offering 4 bedrooms, formal living, a sizeable country kitchen, a beautifully refurbished bathroom, sun filled sunroom and office area, undercover BBQ area and wide sweeping verandahs.
A spacious 1 bedroom cosy timber cottage separate from the homestead sits privately with its own scenic verandah and gazebo BBQ area. Ideal for guests, family or tourism accommodation, the choice is yours. Another timber constructed building which is currently being utilized as a cellar door and tastings room adds another dimension into the myriad of character buildings included with this property. For the person who is interested in a passive lifestyle income, well, the opportunity is there. Wine Sales per year on average provide an income of approximately $65,000 per year.
Imagine a white picket fence surrounding a character homestead with beautiful established gardens, meandering pathways, accommodation for all your friends and family when they visit and the most stunning views you have ever seen...The Perfect Rural Country Lifestyle Awaits You...
Things you will love about "Millbrook Estate"
- Original weatherboard country style 4 bedroom homestead
- Large master bedroom
- Built in robes to some of the secondary bedrooms
- Formal loungeroom with period style fire place and air conditioner
- Country style timber kitchen with dishwasher, electric stove and original feature iron stove
- Enclosed veranda area that has been transformed into a living area with study/office
- Spacious and well set out bathroom with separate shower and bath and stone vanity top
- High ceilings
- Stained glass windows
- Ceiling fans
- Air conditioning
- Glassed in verandah BBQ area
- Wide wrap around verandah
- Separate guest cottage
- Combined living area with hardwood timber floors, air conditioning and log fire
- Timber kitchenette with stone floors and gas cooktop
- Country bathroom with laundry tub facility, shower, toilet and timber vanity
- Front and rear verandas
- Enchanting cellar door building
- Large tasting room with stone floors, high ceilings, stained glass windows and feature brick wall
- Wooden bar/servery window
- Large distillery and barrel storage room
- Impressive underground wine cellar (approx. 180 sqm floor area)
- Natural timber beams and posts
- Fully lined and insulated, power connected
- Various garages and sheds to provide ample storage space for machinery including a double car garage
- Bitumen sealed road access
- 2 megalitre dam, water license and irrigation system
- 3 Phase power connected
- Magnificent views in all directions
- The land comprises 3 lots
- Approx. 2.5 hectares (6.2 acres) + 0.82 hectares (2.02 acres)
- The owner will consider selling the 6.2 acres (2.5ha's) with house and improvements on its own
- Located on a popular Mount View tourist trail
- There is an option to purchase equipment for running a vineyard and wine making facilities
- Wine sales per year on average - approx. $65,000
To book a private viewing of "Millbrook" and for further details contact Garry Musgrove on 0429 663 026.
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.