This Property Must Be Sold, Owners Ready To Retire!
- Land: 42 ha (103 acres)
Welcome to "Gladston Park"! With so much to offer, you can not go past this great rural property offering 41 hectares (approx 103 acres) of prime usable land with creek frontage.
The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom brick and tile home sits nicely on a crest, north facing, overlooking most of the property and taking in lovely views of the mountains and the Brook that winds through the bottom of the property.
With all the conveniences of being close to the town of Millfield and only 15 minutes drive to Cessnock, this is a must on your inspection list.
Things You Will Love About "Gladston Park"....
- 3 bedrooms with built-in robes
- Main with walk in robe and ensuite
- Loungeroom with slow combustion fire, reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- Tidy kitchen with electric stove
- Tidy bathroom with shower, bath & separate toilet
- Laundry off kitchen
- Dining area
- Tiled floors
- Block out shutters
- Front & rear verandahs
- 6 panel solar system
- 1 x underground concrete tank (10,000gl)
- 1 x 5000gl off the shed
- Large 60 x 40 ft lockable machinery/storage shed with 3 phase power connected
- Large 60 x 40ft open bay hay shed
- 3 dams
- Cattle yards
Contact Chilli Bromage on 0414 865 859 to find out more.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
42 ha / 103 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.