50 Picturesque Acres With Tar Sealed Road Access
- Land: 20 ha (50 acres)
With tar sealed road access this 50 acre (20.25ha) rural property would make the perfect country retreat or permanent rural lifestyle property. Ideally located from Sydney and The North Shore. Picturesque surrounds fringed with native bushland and many usable acres provide a great environment to build your dream country homestead. Elevated valley views with a northerly aspect, the property has ample water with 3 dams and a natural water hole. The property includes a stockyard with loading ramp and cattle crush, stock proof fencing and a choice of several building sites. Power is nearby and the property is within a 5 minute drive to the local general store/Laguna Wine Bar and local primary school. The property is within a 35 minute drive to Cessnock township and 70 minute drive from Wahroonga/North Shore Sydney...
MOTIVATED VENDOR SAYS SELL...
- Approx. 50 vacant acres (20.25ha)
- Usable acres blended with natural bushland
- Choice of several building sites
- Existing farm shed/shelter
- Stockyard with loading ramp & cattle crush
- 3 dams
- Natural water hole
- Stock proof fencing
- Power is available nearby
- 5 min drive to local store/Laguna Wine Bar and primary school
- Handy to Historic Wollombi village & local vineyards
- 70 min drive from Wahroonga/North Shore Sydney
- Within a 35 min drive to Cessnock township
For further details, contact Garry Musgrove on 0429 663 026.
20 ha / 50 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.