Ray White Cessnock
A Wollombi Valley Farm!
- Land: 9.11 ha (23 acres)
Located in the beautiful Wollombi Valley, this lovely character home is nestled upon 9.11 picturesque hectares (approx 22.5 acres). Being the original homestead of a large rural holding from times gone by, there is plenty of history to this intriguing old farm... Wide sweeping verandahs welcome you through the front door where you are greeted by many original features including high pressed metal ceilings and a wide central hallway. Comprising 3 large bedrooms, formal loungeroom with a beautiful open fire place, formal dining room with slow combustion fire place, country kitchen, spacious sunroom/family room and country bathroom. Having the ambience of a past working farm the property comes complete with an old dairy shed and grooming shed along with various other farming structures. Within an easy 2 hour drive from the centre of Sydney or 70 minute drive from Hornsby/Wahroonga...Your perfect country retreat awaits!
Things You Will Love About This Intriguing Wollombi Acreage ...
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- Formal loungeroom with crackling open fire place
- Formal dining room with slow combustion fire place
- Country style kitchen with timber bench tops & gas stove
- Spacious sunroom/family room
- Central bathroom with shower, w/c and vanity
- Internal laundry
- The home has been re-wired and re-plumbed
- Mains power, land line, Foxtel and ADSL connections
- Heat pump hot water service
- Ceiling fans
- Timber round yard
- Hay shed
- Grooming shed
- Old dairy shed
- Various other farm structures
- Swimming pool tank
- Domestic water storage tanks plus header water tank & grey water tank
- Bound by permanent creek
- Fenced stock proof paddocks
- Beautiful rural and valley views
- Within a comfortable 70 minute drive from Wahroonga/Sydney
For further details, please contact Garry Musgrove on 0429 663 026.
- Single Carport
9.11 ha / 23 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.