This Is A Must See! Exceptional Value!
- Land: 14 ha (35 acres)
This rural property blends the perfect mix of lush creek flats with intriguing mountain tops and a beautiful rainforest gully. An existing huge farmshed has been fitted out very comfortably to make the perfect weekender or live in accommodation while you build your country residence with the current DA approved house plans... The pasture improved acres would be perfect for any agricultural activities...
Things You Will Love About This Pasture improved Acreage...
- 35 acres (14.16Ha) of lush creek flats, natural rainforest gully & beautiful mountain bushland
- Fertile pasture improved acres
- Permanent creek with many water holes
- Excavated home site with lush valley floor views
- Current DA approved plans to build a 3 bedroom sandstone residence
- Large machinery farm shed (18m x 7.5m) + u/c awning (10m x 9m)
- Spacious fully insulated living quarters fitted out to one end of shed
- Living area, kitchen/dining, bathroom + outdoor u/c area
- Slow combustion fireplace
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning
- Phone, internet and foxtel connections
- 2 x 25,000 litre water tanks
- Excellent Stock proof fencing
- Currently has 5 acres of lucerne and rye crops producing 2,000 hay bales per season
- Currently running 12 head of cattle
- Timber cattle yards
- Fenced vegetable garden
- Walking trail and 4wd loop trail through mountain
- Extensive wildlife including platypus, wombats, wallabies and varse bird life
- Easy 2wd access
- Handy access to the Watagan Mountains
- 10 min drive to Laguna trading post/wine bar
- Within 80 mins drive from Wahroonga and 2 hours drive from Sydney CBD
For further details please contact Garry Musgrove on 0429 663 026.
- Single Garage
14 ha / 35 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.