- Land: 20 ha (50 acres)
This eco friendly acreage has been strategically designed to take full advantage of energy efficiency in all aspects! Fully solar powered this "50 pristine acres" incorporates a triple insulated dutch style barn...
Things You Will Love About This Energy Efficient Property...
- 50 pristine acres (Approx.20.235HA) with complete privacy
- Dutch style barn
- 3 bedrooms
- Loungeroom, dining, kitchen
- 2 bathrooms (laundry)
- Upstairs mezzanine living area
- DA approved plans for a 3 bedroom residence
- 3 bay lockable farm shed
- Timber constructed triple carport/fire wood storage
- 3 meg dam and bore - (crystal clear water)
- Extensive irrigation system throughout the property
- Permanent creek
- Stables, shelters, Round Yard, wash bay, feed sheds
- Solar electric fencing, generator
- Foxtel satelite T.V., satelite broadband
- Gas hot water, split system r/c air conditioning
- Slow combustion fire place, Shade shutters, tiled floors
- Currently operating as a lavender farm...
- Diverse acreage with fertile pastures and native bushlands
- Easy access off "Watagan Creek Road" Laguna
- Opportunity for many agricultural and horticultural ventures
- Brilliant lifestyle property or working farm
- Located in the beautiful "Wollombi Valley"
- Only a short drive to the nearby Laguna trading post/wine bar and Historic Wollombi township
- Within a 70 min drive from the F3 freeway Hornsby
- Within a 2 hour drive from the centre of Sydney...
For further details please contact Garry Musgrove M:0429 663 026, Kevin Phillips 0412 849 620, Chilli Bromage 0414 865 859 or Tracey Stewart on 4990 1233.
- Double Carport
- Double Garage
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
20 ha / 50 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.