Ray White Cessnock
Secluded 16.18Ha Retreat!
- Land: 16 ha (40 acres)
Tucked away on a typical coutry track in the beautiful Wollombi Valley this (16.18Ha) 40 acre rural property boasts serenity and privacy in all directions. Blending a mixture of usable valley floor paddocks and stunning bushland acres. The 3-4 bedroom rustic log cabin home fits perfectly into the surrounding environment. Spacious open plan living combined with multiple outdoor areas, rustic open fire place, solar power and stunning gardens... When you come here...You will NEVER want to leave...
Things You Will LOVE About This Romantic Retreat Or FullTime Residence...
- Spacious solar powered log cabin style home
- 3-4 bedrooms
- Open plan loungeroom, dining, country kitchen
- Family room, universal bathroom/laundry
- Large undercover decking
- Huge open fire place plus slow combustion fire place
- Outdoor timber podium
- Single lock up garage, various sheds, chook run
- Vegie garden, various fruit trees, established gardens
- Many mature deciduous tree's spotted through grounds
- Set upon approx 40 acres (16.18ha)
- Mixture of undulated paddocks and natural bushland
- Well fenced stock proof paddock with yards and shelters
- Dam, intermittant creek lined with stunning melaleuca's
- Solar power with deep cell batteries
- Satelite broadband, gas fridge and stove
- Secluded privacy at it's finest...
- Popular retreat or full time lifestyle destination from Sydney and Central Coast
For further details please contact Garry Musgrove M:0429 663026, Kevin Phillips 0412 849 620, Chilli Bromage 0414 865 859 or Tracey Stewarton 4990 1233.
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
16 ha / 40 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.