A Birds Eye View
With an amazing birds eye view this bush retreat has all the comforts of home. Perched high on a ridge, set upon approx. 92 private acres (37.35 hectares) the property enjoys total serenity with scenic views of the valleys below. Located so conveniently to Wollombi village yet you have the feeling you are a million miles away. Escape the cities hustle and bustle, peace and tranquility are assured at this magical bush paradise. The cozy retreat comprises two bedrooms, both with built in robes, a spacious living and dining area featuring a slow combustion fire place, modern kitchen with a gas oven, electric grill and gas cook top, modern combined bathroom/laundry with a separate toilet and shower. Outside features a sizable under cover outdoor entertainment area adjoining a generous timber deck area.
The home features timber ceilings, tiled floors, split system reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans. Mains power is connected plus the property has the added benefit of 8 solar panels and solar hot water. The home is constructed with a steel frame and is north facing. Car accommodation and work shop needs are taken care of with a double sized garage/farm shed with power connected and whirly bird installation.
If you are looking for a low maintenance weekender or permanent lifestyle rural property with total peace and quiet, this Lifestyle bush acreage could be exactly what you are looking for. Within an easy drive to Historic Wollombi Village, approx. a 70 min drive from The M1 motorway Wahroonga interchange, approx. a 30 min drive to Cessnock township and local vineyards/cellar doors/restaurants very nearby...
Things You Will Love About This Wollombi Valley Bush Retreat...
- Scenic bush retreat set upon approx. 92 bushland acres (37.35 hectares)
- Superb valley and mountain views
- 2 bedrooms both with built in robes, one with split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- Spacious loungeroom and dining area with slow combustion fire place
- Modern kitchen with s/s gas oven, electric grill and gas cook top
- Combined bathroom/laundry with separate shower and toilet
- Timber feature ceilings
- Tiled floors
- Ceiling fans
- ADSL internet connection
- Land line phone connection
- Mains power
- 8 panel solar system
- Solar hot water system
- 5,000gl (approx.) & 2,000gl domestic water storage tanks
- Envirocycle sewerage system
- Double bay lock up garage/shed built upon a concrete slab with power connected
- Outdoor under cover entertainment area adjoining an additional timber deck area
- The house is north facing and steel frame constructed
- Striking rock features throughout the property
- Abundant bird and wild life
- Stunning bushland and native flora
- Great access
- Easy drive to Historic Wollombi Village and surrounding vineyards/tourist attractions/National Parks
- Approx. 30 min drive to Cessnock CBD
- Within an approx. 70 min drive from M1 interchange Wahroonga/Sydney
- Great low maintenance weekender or permanent rural lifestyle property
For further details please contact Garry Musgrove M:0429 663 026
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Double Garage/Shed
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.