Rustic Bush Retreat
Located in the picturesque Wollombi Valley this 42.09 hectare (104 acre) rural lifestyle property would make the perfect weekender bush retreat. Offering a tranquil bushland environment with approx. 5 pastured acres, plus a running creek on one side of the property.
A timber constructed rustic bush retreat and out building provide the foundations of your own glorified camping site. With breathtaking views looking back towards Yango National Park, there is so much to discover on this rural wonderland.
Intriguing bushland, rock escarpments, meandering bush trails and abundant wild life all add to the ambience this Australiana inspired property has to offer. Anyone who appreciates seclusion, peace and quiet, will be entranced by this rural getaway...
Things You Will Love About This Secluded Retreat...
- 42.09 hectare (104 acre) rural lifestyle property
- Basic rustic timber constructed retreat with separate out building
- Breathtaking views to Yango National Park and Mount Yango
- Primarily a bush block with approx. 5 pastured acres
- Rock escarpments, stunning natural bushland
- Abundant wildlife
- Running creek running thropugh a small portion of the property
- Secluded location with peaceful, tranquil surrounds
- Within an approx. 70-90min drive from the M1 Wahroonga interchange Sydney
For further details contact Garry Musgrove M:0429 663 026
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.