Ray White Cessnock
Nestled privately in a scenic valley on approx. 40 acres (16.18ha's) of rural land, this superb Australiana style country retreat would make the perfect weekender or live in lifestyle property. Offering a diverse mix of arable acres rising to natural bushland with a beautiful creek line and many rock features throughout the property. Wide sweeping wrap around verandahs have been designed to take in the natural beauty of the bush surrounds and evergreen pastures. The retreat is well fitted out and features open plan living with a stunning fire place as a central focal point. 2 spacious bedrooms and a large mezzanine upstairs loft area will cater for visitors and family. A country kitchen and modern bathroom have been incorporated into the practical floor plan of this well presented retreat. The property has mains power and phone connected, ample water storage tanks, NBN satellite T.V and foxtel connections. The property also comes complete with a fully lined studio, open bay farm shed and stock proof paddocks. Located in the beautiful Wollombi Valley, discover the charming surrounds of the Historic Wollombi Village, local vineyards, cellar doors and restaurants. National Parks and State Forest on your door step. Travel time from the M1 Motorway from the Wahroonga interchange/Sydney is only a 70-80 min drive away. Your idyllic country retreat awaits you...
Things You Will Love About This Charming Country Property...
- Australiana style retreat set upon approx. 40 acres (16.18ha's)
- Wide sweeping wrap around verandahs
- Open plan living/dining with central fire place
- Country style kitchen with electric stove
- Modern bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity
- 2 spacious bedrooms
- Large upstairs loft area (Accommodating additional sleeping quarters)
- Hardwood timber floors
- Insulated studio with power and water connected
- Open bay farm shed (approx. 15m x 15m)
- Fenced stock proof paddocks
- Intermittent creek line
- 2 x 22,000 litre water storage tanks
- NBN satellite T.V. and foxtel connections
- Land line phone connection
- Mains power connected
- Transpiration effluent system
- Beautiful natural bushland surrounds
- Under 2 hours from Sydney
For further details please contact Garry Musgrove M;0429 663 026
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.