"Little Wallabadah" An 84 Hectare Paradise
What a special part of the world! "Little Wallabadah" exudes a tranquil silence in its own unique environment. Imagine having your own pristine valley where you can explore beautiful Australian bushland with many meandering arms, water ways and rock escarpments with natural caves encompassed by pastured acres where you can run your own heard of cattle...what a delight! To top it off the property comes complete with a characterized original settlers cottage with wide sweeping verandahs on two sides where you can sit back and relax, watching the cattle roaming about the paddocks. The farm house comprises 3 bedrooms, a country kitchen and bathroom, spacious living area which steps down to a sitting area that features a huge stone open fire place that will warm the heart and soul. The property is powered by solar power, has a land line solar phone connection, features 5 dams, an open bay original farm shed and barn plus a timber stock yard. Post and rail fences set the scene around the homestead along with deciduous tree's and a fruit orchard. This rural property really is the ultimate weekender, if you are yearning a country retreat that offers absolute privacy and tranquility with National Parks on your door step, you will not be disappointed. Having subdivision potential (Subject to Cessnock Council D.A. Approval), the options are all yours. The property is located approx. a 25 -30 min drive from Laguna Wine Bar/ General Store and approx. 1 hour 40 mins from the F3 Wahroongah interchange/Sydney...
Things You Will Love About "Little Wallabadah"
- Original settlers cottage on 84ha (approx. 207 acres)
- Substantial pastured acres fringed with natural bushland
- Your own private valley to explore
- Alive with native wild life
- Beautiful rock escarpments
- Intriguing caves
- Stock yard with loading ramp and cattle crush
- Original open bay farm shed and timber barn/feed shed
- Character post and rail timber fencing
- Fruit orchard
- Established deciduous tree's
- Ample water with 5 dams (One spring fed)
- Access to a public spring fed water hole
- Stock proof fencing
- Solar power system
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- Solar powered land line phone
- Set amidst the Yango National Park
- Potential for subdivison (subject to Cessnock Council D.A. approved)
- Within approx. a 1 hour 40 min drive from the F3 interchange Wahroonga/Sydney
- The ultimate rural weekender retreat...
- Within a 25-30 min drive from Laguna Wine Bar/General Store
For further details contact Garry Musgrove M:0429 663 026
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.