Ray White Cessnock
Located in a beautiful scenic valley in Laguna, this 42 ha (100 acre) property features 2 distinctly different valley environments; one a secluded rain forest with rock caves and a plateau to accommodate a further home (subject to council approval), and the second an open valley floor with ample arable land for livestock agistment, a creek running through the middle providing a water source to the property.
The north facing existing home located in the front valley, is architecturally designed and features the following:
- 3 bed rooms all with built in wardrobes
- 2 bathrooms featuring large baths and showers
- A family room consisting of a dining and lounge area together with a magnificent kitchen and featuring a large open fireplace.
- A large study / TV room or 4th bedroom
- A laundry with pantry
- Open fireplace
- Verandas (2.5 meters wide ) run the full perimeter of the home
- An outdoor deck with pergola
- Parking undercover for 4 cars and room for a further 2 cars
- A large garage/shed/workshop
- Phone line and ADSL 2 internet connection
- Mains power
- Air conditioning
The property also includes water storage for 90,000 litres, a bore, a dam, an outdoor barbecue and patio area, walkway up onto the crest of escarpment separating the two valleys with, panoramic views down the valley and country designed native gardens.
This is a wonderful property, beautifully maintained and manicured and a great place to be for adults and children of all ages, and above all else is quiet, even tranquil in a private and peaceful setting yet only 10 minutes to Laguna, 15 minutes to Wollombi and 1 1/2 hours to The north Shore/Sydney.
For further details please contact Garry Musgrove M:0429 663 026
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.