A Weekender Lifestyle On 10 Acres (4Ha's) Of Land
- Land: 4 ha (9.88 acres)
Located in the natural bushland surrounds of the scenic Wollombi Valley, this 10 acre (4ha) parcel of land would make the perfect weekender getaway. Approx. 2 acres of the land is pastured with the remainder combining natural mountain bushland with a valley floor. The property includes a natural water hole, scenic bushwalking trails and power is available to the block.
Within cooee to Yengo National Park, Laguna Wine bar/Old Northern Trading Post, local wineries and tourist trails. An easy 70 min drive from Wahroonga F3 interchange in Sydney.
Things you Will Love About This Affordable Weekender...
- 10 acre (4ha) parcel of rural land
- Approx. 2 pastured acres
- Natural bushland surrounds
- Walking trails
- Natural water hole
- Power available
- Perfect rural getaway or rural retreat
- Within cooee to Yengo National Park
- Popular tourist trail
- Shed rights only
- Handy to Laguna Wine Bar/Great Northern Trading Post
- Approx. 70 min drive from F3 Wahroonga interchange Sydney
For further details contact Garry Musgrove M:0429663026
4 ha / 9.88 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.