Secluded Country Retreat
- Land: 30 ha (75 acres)
Like something out of a scene from "The Man From Snowy River" This unique timber country homestead exudes a rustic ambiance in a beautiful bushland environment. From the rolling pastures to the elegant ridge tops and everything in between that makes up the picture perfect surrounds this 75 acre (30.35ha) rural property has to offer. A picturesque feature dam with it's own timber wharf sets the scene as you ,drive down the meandering driveway lined with amazing deciduous tree's. As you arrive to the homestead an instant feeling of privacy comes over you. Walking onto the wrap around verandah you are greeted by hanging grape vines, full of rich Autumn colours.
Entering the double front doors there is a feeling of space and a confronting view of a sandstone fire place which reaches high to the ceiling. Light filled lead light windows are also featured at the entryway and can be appreciated from many angles of the home once you are inside.
The homestead comprises open plan living areas and takes advantage of the northerly aspect and rising sun to the east.
The property offers a diverse mix of approx. 62 acres of arable pastures fringed with natural bushland, rising high to majestic ridge tops. One of the best built timber cattle yards I have very seen is fully equipped with loading ramp and cattle crush. A sizeable machinery shed, stock proof fencing along with 3 dams and a intermittent creek with natural water holes completes the picture of this tranquil Country hideaway which backs onto National Park. The property also has the benefit of being self sufficient with solar power. Located approximately 80 min's drive from the Wahroonga F3 interchange Sydney and 10 to 15 min drive to the local Great Northern Trading Post/Laguna Wine Bar...
Things You Will Love About This Australiana Rural Property...
- Set upon approx. 75 rural acres (30.35ha's)
- Approx. 62 arable acres fringed with natural bushland
- 3 bedroom Timber Country homestead North facing aspect
- Wrap around timber verandah and outdoor BBQ area
- Open plan living area's
- Country style kitchen with gas stove and WIP
- Combined bathroom/laundry with shower and w/c
- 2nd bathroom with shower and w/c
- Amazing sandstone open fire place and slow combustion fire place
- High gabled roof line
- Expansive feature lead light glass windows
- Ceiling fans
- Internet connection
- Landline phone connection
- Gas hot water system
- Nestled amongst established native gardens & landscaped surrounds
- Post and rail fencing around the house yard
- Netted vegie patch
- 4 x dams, one large feature dam with timber wharf (3 meg)
- Natural water hole
- Well built timber stock yard with cattle crush and loading ramp
- The property backs onto National Park
- Powered by a self sufficient Solar System (10 solar panels, deep cell batteries)
- Back up generator
- Large machinery shed (6 x bay)
- Currently running approx. 20-25 head of cattle
- Within a 10 to 15 min drive to The Old Northern Trading Post/ Laguna Wine Bar
- Within an 80 min drive to The F3 interchange Wahroonga/Sydney
- Ideal Counrty Retreat or secluded rural lifestyle property
For further details contact Garry Musgrove M:0429 663 026
- Double Garage
- Machinery Shed
- Solar Power
- Stock Yard
30 ha / 75 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.