Ray White Cessnock
'Akuna' is a beautiful rural property which has many natural features and all the comforts of a modern country lifestyle. The scene of a character filled Australiana inspired timber slab constructed home set amongst 20 acres with an amazing meandering creek line.... is something most people dream about.
This unique country retreat is within an easy 70 minute drive from Sydney's North Shore, with easy access on tar sealed roads. Perfect for a weekender or family home. Just a short 5 min drive to the local Laguna Great Northern Trading Post and Wine Bar. Only 8km's to Historic Wollombi Village and within a 30 min drive to Cessnock township.
Perfectly set on a gentle slope with a north facing aspect looking out onto an open grassed area with a view of the tree covered hills beyond. Comprising 2 bedrooms, a large loft area / master bedroom, open plan living and dining area's, a country style kitchen, rustic bathroom and internal laundry. Wide sweeping wrap around verandahs provide the perfect entertaining area with a total private outlook with the only onlookers being the local wildlife...
It also features intriguing nature walks along the banks of the Watagan Creek and property boundaries that will inspire any naturalist who appreciates a pristine environment...
What you'll love about Akuna' ....
* Perfectly set on a gentle slope with great private views and northerly aspect
* Generous 3.3m wide wrap-around verandahs for indoor/outdoor living and entertaining
* Spacious living & dining area with slow combustion fire place
* Large Loft / Master Bedroom / Parents Retreat
* 2 Bedrooms with built in storage robes
* Country style open kitchen
* Storage Area with additional w/c and basin
* Carport plus Garage
* Open Bay Tractor & Attachments shed
* Can come with all equipment to easily maintain the
property (walk in/out option)
* Mains Power, Phone, NBN Satellite Broadband connected
* 15000 L concrete water tank (with new Grundfos pump and pressure tank)
* Fenced Vegetable Garden
* Fenced 20 arables acres with large, flat open areas
* Pristine, lush creek line
* Over 8000 native shrubs and trees planted
* Established fruit trees - pecan, fig and persimmon
* Extensive native wildlife including wombats, platypus, wallaroos & bird life
* Feature dam / wetlands
* Easy tar sealed access
* Short drive to Laguna primary school and Great Northern Treading post and Wine bar
* 10 minute drive to Historic Wollombi
* 30 minute drive to Cessnock CBD
* 70 minute drive to Sydney Wahroonga / North Shore
For further details contact Garry Musgrove M:0429 663 026.
- Double Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.