"The Woodcutter's Hut"
- Land: 24 ha (60 acres)
Nestled on a North/Easterly plateau this well built shed has been fitted out as the perfect weekender. Set upon approx. 24.28 hectares (approx. 60 acres) of beautiful bushland comprising lush valley floors rising to high country with usable grassed area's in between. The valleys incorporate some natural water courses with many water holes. Striking rock features are displayed throughout the property and provide the perfect environment for nature walks.
The property is within a 5-10 min drive from The Laguna Wine Bar/Great Northern Trading Post and is located in a convenient position for heading to Sydney or the Central Coast. If you are looking for an impressive country weekender or property with room for improvement for a more permanent live in rural lifestyle, this property fits the bill for both purposes. An existing D.A. to build a home and barn on the property along with the existing shed could complete your perfect country lifestyle retreat.
Things You Will Love About "The Woodcutters Hut"...
- Well built shed fitted out for a weekender with charming rustic touches throughout
- Set upon approx. 24.28Hs (approx. 60 acres)
- Open plan spaces with high gabled insulated roof line
- Bathroom with combined bath/shower
- Lights and power points throughout
- Beautiful timber pole features
- Paved floor
- Paved under cover verandah
- Outdoor kitchen complete with gas fridge and gas cook top
- Under cover paved outdoor area with built in table
- Built in BBQ
- Solar power (110amp deep cycle batteries)
- Concrete water storage tank (approx. 5,000gls)
- Header water tank (approx. 500gls)
- D.A. approved shed
- Existing D.A. to build additional house & barn
- Tranquil private surrounds
- Discover the wild life and abundant fauna and flora
- Lush valley floors
- Rising timbered high country
- Rock escarpments
- Natural water courses with water holes
- Good 2wd access
- Within a 5-10 min drive to the Great Northern Trading Post
- Easy drive to Sydney and The Central Coast
For further details contact Garry Musgrove M:0429 663 026
24 ha / 60 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.