Ray White Cessnock
"Rose Gum Cottage"
- Land: 1.0117 ha (2.5 acres)
Nestled on 2.5 park like acres (1.2ha) with a back drop of a large rural holding "Rose Gum Cottage" exudes a country cottage essence that embraces the warmth of a wholesome country Hunter Valley lifestyle. With leafy surrounds of established Jacaranda tree's this exclusive acreage has a tranquil ambience in all directions. The cottage style home comprises a cosy floor plan including formal loungeroom with a large built in fire place and features beautiful polished timber floors, a stunning country style kitchen, dining/family room, large master bedroom with extensive built in robes, 3 generous secondary bedrooms, two with built in robes and the other with a walk in robe and country bathroom with claw foot bath/ shower. The home features 9 ft ceilings, French doors, white wash timber laminate floor coverings and split system reverse cycle air conditioning. Wrap around verandah's encompass the house and adjoin a large timber outdoor entertainment deck which overlooks the grounds.
From the back verandah stepping stones lined with gardens lead the way to a cedar spa house which has been positioned privately. A double carport accommodates your cars and adjoins a double bay lock up shed incorporating a fully lined office/teenagers retreat with bathroom plus a screened Queensland room and laundry. Various structures include a wood shed, chook yard and versatile well built animal/dog yards.
With easy access to Newcastle, The Central Coast and Sydney the location of this property would suit anyone who has the need to have handy access to the freeway. Within an easy 10 minute drive to Cessnock, all shopping and town amenities are Within cooee...The perfect country lifestyle awaits you...
Things You Will Love About "Rose Gum Cottage"...
- 4 bedroom country cottage
- Set upon 2.5 park like acres (1.2ha)
- Formal lounge room with built in fire place
- Stylish Galley kitchen with electric cook top and oven + d/w
- Dining room/family room
- Spacious master bedroom with extensive built in robes and access onto verandah
- 3 sizeable secondary bedrooms, two with BIR's and one WIR
- Country style bathroom with claw foot bath/shower and built in cupboards
- 9 ft ceilings
- French doors
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- polished timber floors
- White wash timber laminate floating floors
- Wrap around verandah
- Timber decking outdoor entertainment area
- Cedar spa house
- Double carport
- Double bay lock up shed
- Fully lined office/teenagers retreat + bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity
- Screened paved Queensland room with laundry facility
- Wood shed
- Chook yard
- Well built animal/ dog shelters
- Vegie garden
- Established tree's
- Parklike fully fenced paddocks
- Easy access to Newcastle, athe Central Coast and Sydney
- Within a 10 min drive to Cessnock CBD
For further details contact Garry Musgrove M:0429 663 026
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Double Carport
- Double Garage
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
See all features
1.0117 ha / 2.5 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.