Ray White Cessnock
"Bellbirds" - Horse Friendly Acreage With Many Extra Trimmings
This immaculate 4 bedroom ranch style homestead sits proud over looking pastured acres fringed with beautiful bushland. Set upon approx. 10 acres (4ha's) of fenced usable land the property is well set up with a large farm shed, stables, tac/feed room, round yard, 18m x 46m horse exercise arena and dam, catering for all the needs a horse enthusiast would be looking for or rural lifestyle hobby farmer.
The homestead is very spacious and comprises open plan living plus an additional games room with a wet bar and bathroom/toilet facility. This room could also suit in-law accommodation. A well equipped kitchen adjoins a dining and loungeroom area that opens up onto an extensive paved outdoor entertainment area that takes full advantage of the aspect looking over the acreage. The master bedroom offers a large walk in robe and ensuite, all the secondary bedrooms have built in robes and ceiling fans. The home is serviced by split system reverse cycle air conditioning, gas outlets for heating and low maintenance tiled floors. Return wrap around verandahs cater for all seasons and give the home a lovely colonial feel. A bitumen driveway extensively winds down from the tar sealed road and provides all weather access to the home and shedding/garages.
Riding trails are easily accessed from the property and provide the perfect environment for horse riding. Whether you are looking for a rural lifestyle property for the family or an ideal well set up horse property, this beautiful acreage could suit a variety of these needs. Located conveniently to access The Central Coast, Newcastle and Sydney. Just a short drive to Cessnock township, school bus route at the front gate, handy to local vineyards, cellar doors and restaurants.
Things You Will Love About This Country Ranch...
- Country homestead set upon approx. 10 acres (4ha's)
- Elevated aspect with pastured paddocks & private bush surrounds
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- All secondary bedrooms have built in robes
- Central open plan living and dining areas
- Spacious kitchen with electric cook top and under bench oven + dishwasher
- 3 way modern bathroom with shower & bath + separate toilet
- Games/bar room with wet bar & additional bathroom facility (potential in law accommodation)
- Internal laundry
- Ample built in cupboard/linen/storage
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- Ceiling fans to all bedrooms and throughout the house
- Gas outlets for heating and BBQ connection
- Wall and ceiling insulation
- Steel frame construction
- Tiled floors
- Solar hot water
- 2 x approx. 30,000 litre domestic water storage tanks
- Outdoor paved entertainment area
- Wrap around return verandahs
- Extensive bitumen driveway
- Large 6 bay farm shed with 2 lockable bays (power connected)
- Stables, tac/feed room + wash down area (power connected)
- Round yard
- Horse exercise arena (approx. 18m x 46m)
- 2 water storage tanks connected to stables (approx. 15,000 litres & 18,000 litres)
- Dam stocked with yabbies
- Fenced into 3 separate paddocks plus house yard
- Ideal horse property or rural lifestyle hobby farm
- Convenient location with easy access to The Central Coast, Sydney and Newcastle
- Within an easy 10 min drive to Cessnock CBD
- Primary and high schools just a short drive away, bus route at the front gate...
- Handy to Ellalong village amenities
- Easy drive to local vineyards, cellar doors and restaurants
For further details please contact Garry Musgrove M:0429 663 026
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
6 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.