Ray White Cessnock
Eagles Rest - Views To Die For!
- Land: 22 ha (56 acres)
With easy 2 wheel drive access this awesome 55 acre (22.46 ha) property would suit anyone who enjoys nature and fantastic views. Located high on a ridge top looking over the picturesque Congewai valley the property is alive with amazing fauna and flora. As you drive down the driveway you will feel like you have gone back to prehistoric times. An abundance of grass tree's can be appreciated from every angle with feature rock escarpments spotted throughout. An impressive 2 bedroom cottage fully equipped with a modern kitchen, bathroom and open plan living area has been built in the perfect spot to take in the tremendous valley views. An undercover verandah, separate under cover BBQ area, various sheds and unique fire pit/camp oven set the scene perfectly for this country hideaway. There has been some selective clearing and a meandering 4 wheel drive track providing access to lower parts of the property. Tucked away privately in the Corrabare State Forest yet handy to Cessnock township.
Things You Will Love About This Country Retreat...
- 2 bedroom cottage set admist 55 acres (22.46ha)
- Open plan living area with slow combustion fire place
- Fully self contained with kitchen and bathroom
- Under cover verandah
- Separate under cover decking BBQ area with cafe blinds
- Awesome camp oven fire pit
- Various lockable sheds
- Fantastic valley views
- Abundant flora and fauna (amazing grass tree's)
- Selected cleared area's
- 2 wheel drive access
- 4 wheel drive trail providing access to lower parts of the property
- Mains power
- Land line phone connection
- Domestic water storage tanks
- The perfect country hideaway...
For further details contact Garry Musgrove M:0429 663 026
22 ha / 56 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.