Ray White Cessnock
Country Cottage On (79.1ha) 195.46 Magical Acres!
- Land: 79 ha (195 acres)
This country cottage has been tastefully renovated throughout. Set upon approx. (79.1ha) 195.46 magical acres, combining valley floor pastures rising to intriguing mountainous bushland. On account of it's quaint beauty, the cottage was used as a primary set in the ABC movie "Waiting". Within a 20 min drive to Cessnock township and located on a popular tourist trail, this property is very handy to nearby historic Wollombi...
Things you Will Love About This 79.1 hectare Holding...
- Fully renovated country cottage
- 2 sizable bedrooms
- Spacious open living and dining areas
- Modern stylish kitchen with s/s appliances
- Modern bathroom
- Internal laundry
- High ceilings
- Timber walls and ceilings
- Polished timber floors
- Wrap around verandahs
- Farm shed
- Kids wonderland
- Flying fox
- Adventurous bush trails
- Scenic rural outlook
- Potential for subdivision with C.C.C approval
- Within a 20 min drive to Cessnock township
- Located on popular tourist trail
- Handy to nearby historic Wollombi
For further details, please contact Garry Musgrove on 0429 663 026.
79 ha / 195 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.