$50,000 Rebate For Road Works!
- Land: 247 ha (610 acres)
Located within a 20 min drive from Cessnock CBD this 246.86Ha (610 acre) rural property would make the perfect retreat getaway! Imagine owning your own ridgetops and valley floors alive with native fauna and flora. Discover this natural beauty on foot or by vehicle on the many trails giving access all over the property. With breathtaking views from many aspects, rainforest gully's and eye catching rock enscarments, the nature "LOVER" will not be disappointed...
Things You Will Love About This Private Wilderness property...
- Over 600 acres (246.86Ha) of pristine forest
- Creek line rainforest gully's
- Many usable ridgetop acres
- Many building site choices
- Vehicle access trails throughout
- 5 dams
- Impressive panoramic scenic views
- Within a 20 min drive from Cessnock township
- Short drive to Historic Wollombi
- The owner will give a $50,000 rebate on road works for the access track upgrade
For further details, please contact Garry Musgrove on M:0429 663 026.
247 ha / 610 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.