Nature Lover's Paradise
- Land: 64 ha (158 acres)
From timber ridges to protected gullies this property presents the perfect opportunity to acquire your part of this magnificent country. A true nature lovers paradise this untouched 158 acre property is an escape from reality with many protected building sites throughout.
Characterised by two ridge lines and one central gully the property is bounded by two gravel roads making many areas of the property accessible by car.
For the explorer, this property has many hidden secrets to discover from the forest floor to way up high.
With timber as far as the eye can see this property also provides the opportunity for Private Native Forestry.
Things You Will Love About This nature lover's paradise...
• 158 acres (63 Ha) of pristine forest
• 1 Dam
• A wide variety of Australian Hardwood species including stringybark, white mahogany, box and turpentine to name a few.
• Creek line rainforest gully's
• Many building site choices
• Vehicle access trails throughout
• Impressive distant views
• Within a 35 min drive from Cessnock township
• 25 min drive to Historic Wollombi and 30 min drive to the tourist area of Pokolbin.
For further details, please contact James Matthews on M: 0402 7734 76.
64 ha / 158 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.