Ray White Cessnock
Nestled in a wilderness valley this 108 acre (44.05ha) rural holding blends a mix of rich creek flats with natural bushland that rise to wooded ridge tops alive with natural fauna and flora. The property is centred around a permanent creek with many water holes and provides a good water source. There is an existing structure which has the framework and roof completed and has the potential to make the perfect shelter for a weekender retreat. With approx. 20 usable acres the property could suit anyone who wants to run a few cattle or horses. With some selective slashing the paddocks could be improved to suit many farm activities. Located within a 20-25 min drive from Cessnock CBD, a short drive to Historic Wollombi and under 2 hours drive from Sydney.
Things You Will Love About This Wilderness Retreat...
- Approx. 108 acre (44.05ha) rural holding
- Consisting of 3 lots (Lot 20,31 & 32)
- Fertile creek flats
- Approx. 20 usable acres
- Natural bushland with intriguing mountains
- Permanent creek with many water holes and rock features
- Partially fenced
- Existing structure partially constructed
- Easy access
- Within a 20-25min drive to Cessnock CBD
- Within a 2 hour drive from Sydney
For Further details contact Garry Musgrove M:0429 663 026
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.