Set deep within the Brokenback Range this 323 acre property offers far more than what the eye can see. The property evokes a sense of remoteness and tranquility from within but also provides an opportunity for sustainable Australian hardwood timber harvesting.
The property comprises of three primary ridge lines all with vehicle access trails. On the main ridge line is a lockable cabin with sunny sitting area and rainwater tank.
A mixture of ridge top and valley floors provides a nature lover paradise boasting a wide variety of Flora and Fauna species endemic to the Brokenback range. High spots on the property host views to the village of Broke to the north.
Each hillside aspect provides a different scenery to the would be explorer which include rocky outcrops and sandstone caves.
Things You Will Love About This Private Wilderness property...
• 323 acres (129.5Ha) of pristine forest
• A wide variety of Australian Hardwood species including stringybark, white mahogany, box and turpentine to name a few.
• Creek line rainforest gully's
• Subdivision Potential (STCA)
• Many building site choices
• Vehicle access trails throughout
• Impressive distant views
• Within a 35 min drive from Cessnock township
• 25 min drive to Historic Wollombi and 25 min drive to the tourist area of Pokolbin.
For further details, please contact James Matthews on M: 0402 7734 76.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.