Ray White Cessnock
Beautiful Bushland Acres
- Land: 11 ha (26 acres)
Set amidst 26 beautiful bush acres (10.52ha) with selected cleared areas, this cosy country home would make the ideal bush retreat or permanent residing property... Having easy access to The Central Coast and Sydney... Overlooking a stunning natural bushland valley the property exudes peace and tranquillity with privacy assured. The home has been strategically located with an awesome decking overlooking the valley and provides the perfect rural getaway environment! Comprising cosy open plan living, dining area, lovely timber kitchen, modern bathroom and ensuite, 3 bedrooms and a study, high gabled timber ceilings, outdoor under cover BBQ area with built in BBQ, large 4 x bay colourbond farm shed plus carport, fruit tree's, chook yard plus so much more...
Things You will Love About This Wonderful Bushland Acreage...
- Master bedroom with ensuite & built in robe
- 2 secondary bedrooms, one with built in robe
- Study/optional 4th bedroom
- Open plan living/dining area with s/c fire place
- Lovely timber kitchen with s/s freestanding gas stove
- Modern bathroom with separate shower and bath
- High gabled timber ceilings
- Ceiling fans
- Under cover timber decking with beautiful valley views
- Outdoor under cover BBQ area with built in BBQ
- 4 x bay colourbond farm shed
- Mains power, phone & internet connected
- Established fruit tree's
- Chook yard
- 2 x dams
- Serene bush outlook
- Easy access onto tar sealed road
- Within a 50 min drive to Wahroonga North Shore
- 40 min drive to Gosford, Tuggerah Westfield
- 45 min drive to Cessnock/Hunter Valley
- The perfect rural retreat awaits...
Contact Garry Musgrove on 0429 663 026 to arrange your private inspection today!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Single Carport
11 ha / 26 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.