Ray White Cessnock
- Land: 2.0234 ha (5 acres)
Set amidst 5 beautiful bush acres (2ha) with selected cleared areas, this well presented bush retreat or permanent residing property has easy access to The Central Coast and Sydney... Overlooking natural bushland the property exudes peace and tranquility with privacy assured. The home has been very tastefully renovated and provides a more than comfortable environment! Comprising spacious open plan living, stylish bathroom with stunning clawfoot bath, lovely timber kitchen, huge main bedroom opening onto a private decking/verandah, large secondary bedroom also with verandah access, high gabled ceilings, shady undercover front patio/verandah, double garage, chook yard plus so much more...
Things You will Love About This Wonderful Small Acreage...
- Huge master bedroom with ensuite and large walk in robe
- Large secondary bedroom with built in robe
- Spacious open plan living/dining area with s/c fire place
- Stylish bathroom with clawfoot bath/shower
- Lovely timber kitchen with s/s freestanding gas stove
- High gabled ceilings
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- Rear decking/verandah
- Front under cover patio/verandah
- Mains power, phone and internet connected
- Double lock up colourbond garage
- Open bay single garage plus lean too shelter
- Chook yard
- Serene bush outlook, very private setting
- Easy access onto tar sealed road
- Within a 50 min drive to Wahroonga North Shore
- 40 min drive to Gosford, Tuggerah Westfield
- 45 min drive to Cessnock/Hunter Valley
- The perfect rural retreat awaits...
Contact Garry Musgrove on 0429 663 026 to arrange your private inspection today!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
2.0234 ha / 5 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.