Ray White Cessnock
Intriguing Bushland Retreat
Set amidst a beautiful bushland setting with breathtaking valley views, this well built bush retreat would make the perfect weekender or permanent live in residence. The home has a very cosy feel and offers many unique features throughout. Lead light windows, cathedral ceilings and a 1.5kw solar system to name a few. Comprising 4 spacious bedrooms, loungeroom/living area with a warming slow combustion fire place, separate dining room, gourmet country style timber kitchen and a bush style bathroom with a cast iron claw foot bath. The home consists of two distinct area's including a downstairs living with a timber staircase leading the way up to an upstairs loft area where the master bedroom and 4th bedroom or optional office are located.
A natural billabong style water hole is an eye catching focal point of the property and sits aside to a lovely timber pergola outdoor entertainment area which is surrounded by an amazing landscaped rock feature wall. Your own fruit orchard offers many different varieties of established fruit tree's including stone fruit, citrus and fig tree's.
Within a 50 min drive from the M1 Wahroonga interchange in Sydney, 40 min drive to Gosford and 45 min drive to Cessnock in The Hunter Valley. If you are looking for a unique country getaway that has tranquility with serene surrounds, this beautiful little bushland gem could be just what you are looking for...
Things You Will Love About This Beautiful Bushland Getaway...
- Unique bush retreat set upon 28 scenic bush acres (11.5ha)
- 4 spacious bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe & split system r/c a/c
- Huge 2nd bedroom with large walk in robe
- Bedroom 3 with built in robe
- Bedroom 4/office (ceiling fan)
- Loungeroom/living area with slow combustion fire place
- Separate dining room
- Gourmet country style timber kitchen with gas cook top, electric oven & WIP
- Rustic bush style bathroom with feature cast iron claw foot bath/shower
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- Lead light windows
- Slate and timber floors
- Cathedral ceilings
- Down lights
- Unique billabong water feature
- Extensive pergola and u/c outdoor BBQ/entertainment area
- Fruit orchard with many established fruit tree's
- Various garden sheds
- 3 water storage tanks (1x approx. 22,500lt, 2 x approx. 23,500lt)
- 1.5 kilowatt solar system
- Mains power connected
- Land line phone connection
- Internet connection
- LPG bottled gas
- Electric hot water system
- Intriguing bush walking trails
- Alive with native fauna and flora
- Ideal North/Easterly aspect
- Within a 50 min drive from the M1 interchange Wahroonga/Sydney
- 40-45 min drive to Gosford
- 35 min drive to Westfield Tuggerah/Wyong
- 45 min drive to Cessnock
For further details contact Garry Musgrove M:0429 663 026.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
1 carport space and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.