Ray White Cessnock
Opportunity Knocks - Rural Holding With Endless Possibilities
Located at the foothills of Mount View, this 2.37 acre (0.95 hectare) rural holding offers endless possibilities. A partially renovated 3 bedroom home (in need of a few finishing touches), double lock up garage, double brick constructed building/storage shed with separate toilet/shower block plus a massive 580m2 shed built upon a concrete slab gives you the complete package for what this RU2 Rural Landscape zoned property has to offer. The massive shed would approximately accommodate 40 cars and would make an ideal work shop. Whether you are looking for a lifestyle acreage, a property with a huge shed space for working on your trucks/cars or simply land banking for the future with a rental return, "The choice is yours"? This property has so many possibilities. The property is located within a 10 min drive from Cessnock CBD, close by to local Bellbird shops and amenities.
Things You Will Love About This Rural Acreage...
- Partially renovated 3 bedroom home
- Neat and tidy eat in kitchen
- Lounge/Living room
- Bathroom offers separate shower and bath
- Separate toilet and internal laundry
- Town water connected
- Envirocycle effluent system
- Double lock up garage
- Double brick constructed building with separate shower and toilet block (2 x toilets)
- Massive 580sqm shed with concrete floor (will accommodate approx. 40 cars)
- Opportunities are endless...
- Expressions Of Interest - Closing Date For Submissions 12/11/2016
Call Garry Musgrove on 0429 663 026 for further information.
- Double Brick Shed/Building
- Huge 580m2 Shed
40 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.