DEPOSIT TAKEN - Central to Everything!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
35 Third Street Weston suits a wide variety of buyers and will not fail to impress the most astute buyer. Located just a couple of minutes drive from the Hunter Expressway, short walk to local shops, schools and transport routes, this three bedroom home will suit first home buyers, young families, investors or retirees.
The property offers three good sized bedrooms, two with floor to ceiling robes, modern kitchen with electric cooktop and oven, lounge room with combustion fireplace, bathroom with claw foot bath and separate shower. Externally the property presents a great backyard, sunny north facing verandah, studio room with french doors, pet friendly backyard with plenty of lawn for kids to enjoy, veggie garden and double garage with workshop area.
Things you will love about 35 Third Street....
- Central location minutes to Hunter Expressway, short commute to Newcastle, Maitland, Cessnock and Kurri Kurri
- Level 782m2 block on two titles with space down both sides of the property of vehicle access
- Kitchen with ample cupboard space, gas cooktop and split system air conditioner
- Three good sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans
- Main bedroom with large robe, split system air conditioner and roller shutter
- Lounge with combustion fireplace and split system air conditioner
- Bathroom with claw foot bath and separate shower
- Studio with french doors and laundry
- Secure backyard framed with low maintenance garden beds
- Good sized double colourbond garage with power on
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
Call James today on 0402 773 476 to arrange an inspection of this home.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.