- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
This low maintenance three bedroom brick and tile home is the perfect opportunity to enter the property market, a downsizers looking for alternative to duplex living, or investor looking for a neat and tidy torrens title property.
The property is very well presented throughout with modern flooring and comfortable living areas, 3 way bathroom with linen storage, modern kitchen, main bedroom with built in robe, laundry and garage converted to second living area.
Situated on a 632m2 corner block makes great use of the land with a double garage accessible from the side street, good sized pet friendly backyard with covered patio area, caravan carport and scattered landscaping.
This property is located in a quiet street and adjoining a crown reserve that provides habitat to birdlife and an additional level of privacy to its occupants, yet only 5 minutes to the Hunter Expressway giving great access to Newcastle and the Central Coast.
Things you will love about this low maintenance home....
- Three way bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Modern kitchen with electric cooktop and oven
- Combined lounge and dining area with split system A/C
- Three good sized bedrooms,
- Main bedroom with built-in robe, ceiling fan and split system A/C
- Attached garage that has been covered with laundry contained
- Garage conversion into second living area, Laundry and storage area
- Double colourbond garage
- Pebblecrete and concrete driveways
- Covered patio area
- Caravan carport
- Low maintenance landscaping
- Close access to Hunter Expressway
- Gas hot water system
Please call James today on 0402 7734 76 to arrange an inspection today.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.