The Headmaster's House
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 5 Cars
Straight from a fairy tale story, the Headmaster's house is immersed in Weston's rich history. Set on 1949m2 over two titles, this character home has been lovingly brought into the modern era while still retaining old world charm and many original features.
Grand proportions in the high ceiling height, wide hallway and generous room dimensions combined with modern combustion and split system air conditioning units throughout make the home very comfortable all year round. The owner has done an exceptional job in presenting the property in a modern country style with the polished floorboards contrasting a clean line neutral colour palate with timber shutters and venetians blinds throughout.
The original Simplex of Newcastle cast iron stove is the centre piece for the recently renovated country style kitchen which features dual fuel gas oven, granite benchtops, island bench and walk-in pantry, off the kitchen is a large dining room, and study/sunroom.
The property also features three generous bedrooms, two of which have built-in robes and ensuite off the second bedroom, good sized main bathroom, internal laundry and large lounge room with double doors that open out onto the entertaining deck.
Contained within the garage is a self-contained granny flat with bathroom, kitchen and sizable bedroom which has previously been rented privately for $180p/w.
Externally the home offers a hardwood wide front verandah, large entertaining deck which looks over the self-cleaning Compass in ground pool, front picket and secure privacy fence and low maintenance landscaped yard featuring recycled bricks paths and chicken coop.
There is ample storage throughout the property lockable garage and double carport connected to the granny flat, high roofed carport, large pool pump house and second colourbond shed with attached lawn storage.
Things you will love about the Headmaster's House...
- 1949m2 block on two titles with subdivision potential
- Original high ceilings, polished floor boards, fireplaces, cast oven, sash and casement windows
- Three large bedrooms, two with built in robes, one with ensuite
- Country style kitchen with gas dual range oven and walk-in pantry
- Good sized bathroom
- Dining room with combustion fireplace
- Sunroom/office with casement windows
- Generous lounge room with double doors opening onto the hardwood entertainment deck
- Good sized internal laundry
- Self-contained granny flat
- Self-cleaning compass pool
- Garage with electric roller door and attached double carport
- Second colourbond shed with lawn locker storage
- Separate high roof carport suitable for caravan storage
- Secure front picket, side and rear security fencing
- Gas mains connected with bayonets throughout
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- Ducted vacuum throughout the property
- Alarm system
- Rustic brick paving
- Low maintenance sympathetic landscaping
- Chicken coop
Please call James Matthews of Ray White Cessnock today on 0402 113 476 to arrange an inspection of this beautiful home today.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
1,949m² / 0.48 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.