- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Magnolia Cottage is a spacious home set amongst established gardens on an 809m2 block. This property would be perfect for someone looking to downsize or looking to get into the property market. Constructed from weathertex and tile, this home is conveniently located in the township of Weston, less than 5 minutes off the Hunter Expressway, only a 30 minute commute to Newcastle, a 5 minute drive to the central hub of Kurri Kurri and only a short walk to public transport and the local primary school.
Internally, the property needs nothing to spend as it is freshly presented with new carpets and floor coverings, and features neutral colours throughout.
As you sit back and enjoy the finer things in life while looking over the leafy gardens on the protected eastern patio, you will realise that there is far more potential with this property than first meets the eye.
The eastern patio could be easily converted into a large third bedroom by framing in the existing area off the main hallway. There is also plenty of space for your family needs with the space to grow with room for extension on this sizable block.
Things You Will Love About Magnolia Cottage...
- Sizeable bedrooms, one with built in and one with access to front verandah
- Laminate Kitchen with abundant storage, electric wall oven and cooktop
- Flowing living area with separate dining with wall air-conditioning
- Large Art Deco Style lounge room with ornate ceilings and combustion fireplace
- Functional bathroom with linen storage
- Sun soaked north facing verandah
- Protected tiled patio
- Separate outside laundry with ample storage and second toilet
- Concrete block lockable garage with attached artist studio/ man cave.
- Wide Grevillia lined street
- Landscaped garden with mature flowering species
- Secure fencing
- New electric hot water system
- New carpet throughout
- New Vinyl floor covering
- Neutral paint palate throughout
Please call James today on 0402 773 476 to inspect this beautiful property today.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
809m² / 0.2 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.