Solid Brick and Tile Home
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Here is a great opportunity to secure this brick and tile 3 bedroom home on a huge 1,012sqm allotment. This is the perfect starter home or investment property, with potential to renovate or make your own with a modern makeover.
Stepping inside the home you are greeted by an open living room with fire place and split system air conditioning, leading onto the separate dining area and neat and tidy kitchen with electric cooking facilities.
There are 3 good sized bedrooms in the home, with the main featuring a built in robe. The bathroom enjoys a bath and a separate shower.
Outside the home offers a rear undercover area ideal for outdoor entertaining, single lock up garage and double carport, plus a garden shed and 8 solar panels for energy efficiency. This home is fully fenced and is located close to public transport, general store and Paxton Primary School. A home worthy of your inspection.
Things you'll love about this brick and tile home
- 3 bedrooms, main with built in robe
- Open living room with fire place and split system r/c air conditioning
- Separate dining room
- Neat and tidy kitchen with electric cooking facilities
- Bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Rear undercover entertaining area
- Single lock up garage and double carport
- Large double sized garden shed
- Fully fenced 1012m2 yard
- Close to local school, transport and general store
Contact Garry Musgrove on 0429 663 026 for further information.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.