We Will Throw In The House!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Located in the village of Paxton, this cottage is situated on a 1017m2 block offering plenty of space in the backyard for the kids to run around, large shed and/or veggie garden.
Strap on your tool belt and whip out your paint brush as this little beauty is calling out for a renovation. Constructed from weatherboard and iron, this home still retains many of the original character features including ornate ceilings, wide central hallway and timber hardwood floorboards hidden beneath.
Things you will love about this little gem
- Good sized village block 1017m2
- Solid hardwood frame and weatherboard
- Generous room proportions
- Suitable for those who are looking for a project.
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Ornate ceilings
- Within walking distance to the local park, Paxton Primary School, Bowling Club, Pub and General Store.
- Gentle sloped block
- Potbelly stove
- Not one, but two hills hoist clotheslines
- Established Mulbring, Citrus and Pomegranate trees
- Sewer connected
- Good sized electric hot water system
Please call James today to arrange an inspection on 0402 773 476 because properties at this price it don't last long.
1,017m² / 0.25 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.