Ray White Cessnock
Immaculate Home With Many Extra Features
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Located in the heart of the up market village of Nulkaba, "Gateway to The Vineyards". This quality built Valley Home is sure to impress. The home comprises 3 spacious bedrooms, the master bedroom featuring a walk in robe and modern ensuite. Bedroom two is very large and the third bedroom sizeable, both include built in robes. A formal entryway features a large cloak closet and leads the way to the formal loungeroom. An open plan tiled family/dining room adjoins a beautiful modern kitchen with granite benchtops and electric cooking facilities. A huge modern bathroom with separate corner bath and shower is located central to the secondary bedrooms from a wide hallway.
The home has many fine touches including ornate plasterwork, walk in linen press and 4 x split system reverse cycle air conditioners, electric roller shutters and storage attic with fold away stair case. An internal laundry, outdoor undercover BBQ area and a double lock up integrated garage with remote door opener complete the picture of this quality home. Nestled on a fully fenced corner block in a peaceful location with a tranquil bush setting. Handy to schools, vineyards, cellar doors and Hunter Valley restaurants. Gateway to Hunter Valley Wine Country...
Things you Will Love About This Well Built "Valley Home"...
- Large master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite + split system reverse cycle air conditioner
- Over sized 2nd bedroom with built in robe & split system reverse cycle air conditioner
- Well sized third bedroom with built in robe
- Formal entryway
- Formal loungeroom with split system reverse cycle air conditioner
- Tiled family and dining rooms with split system reverse cycle air conditioner
- Beautiful modern kitchen with granite bench tops, electric oven & cook top plus dishwasher
- Huge modern bathroom (Separate corner bath , shower + w/c)
- 9ft ceilings
- Ceiling fans
- Ornate plasterwork
- Cloak closet
- Walk in linen press
- Electric roller shutters x 2
- Storage attic with fold away stair case
- Integrated double lock up garage with remote door opener
- Internal laundry
- Undercover outdoor BBQ area
- Fully fenced corner block
- Peaceful outlook with bushland surrounds
- Central location handy to schools, vineyards, cellar doors and restaurants
- 5 min drive to Cessnock CBD
- Handy to nearby schools,cafe's and Potters Brewery
- Gateway to The Vineyards...
For further details on this well presented home please contact Garry Musgrove M:0429 663 026
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.