Impressive Home In Sought After Nulkaba…
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This impressive home has many extra features and quality inclusions throughout. The home comprises 3 spacious bedrooms, the master bedroom featuring a walk in robe and modern ensuite. The second bedroom is over sized, both secondary bedrooms incorporate built in robes. A formal entryway leads the way into a generous sized formal loungeroom/living area. A tiled family and dining room sets the scene for casual living, centred around a beautiful modern kitchen with granite benchtops and electric cooking facilities. A huge modern bathroom with separate corner bath and shower compliment the practical floor plan this home has to offer.
The home has many fine touches including ornate plasterwork, a cloak closet, walk in linen press and 4 x split system reverse cycle air conditioners. An internal laundry, outdoor undercover BBQ area and a double lock up integrated garage complete the picture to this wonderful Nulkaba home. Nestled on a fully fenced corner block in a peaceful location handy to schools, vineyards, cellar doors and Hunter Valley restaurants.
Things you Will Love About This Quality Built Home...
- Large master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite + split system reverse cycle air conditioner
- Over sized 2nd bedroom with built in robe & split system reverse cycle air conditioner
- Sizeable third bedroom with built in robe
- Formal entryway
- Formal loungeroom with split system reverse cycle air conditioner
- Tiled family and dining rooms with split system reverse cycle air conditioner
- Beautiful modern kitchen with granite bench tops, electric oven & cook top plus dishwasher
- Huge modern bathroom (Separate cnr bath , shower + w/c)
- 9ft ceilings
- Ceiling fans
- Ornate plasterwork
- Cloak closet
- Walk in linen press
- Integrated double lock up garage with remote door opener
- Internal laundry
- Undercover outdoor BBQ area
- Fully fenced corner block
- Peaceful outlook with bushland surrounds
- Central location handy to schools, vineyards, cellar doors and restaurants
- 5 min drive to Cessnock CBD
- Gateway to The Vineyards...
For further details on this well presented home please contact Garry Musgrove M:0429 663 026
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Secure Parking
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.