"Kurlew Grove" An Exquisite Hunter Valley Lifestyle
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Privately positioned on 5.86 park like acres (2.374ha) with creek frontage and a beautiful bush outlook in Hunter Valley Wine Country, this exquisite 4 bedroom plus study home is sure to impress. The home has multiple living area's including a home theatre room, spacious open plan family and dining room plus a games/billiard room and gourmet kitchen fitted out with European appliances.
The master bedroom features an open style ensuite and glass sliding doors access an undercover verandah looking onto a manicured back yard. All the secondary bedrooms have built in robes and the main bathroom services this end of the house along with a separate powder room.
Tastefully fitted out with many extra trimmings including 9ft ceilings, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, a ducted vacuum system and quality light fittings. The home enjoys a scenic bushland view from every window. A superb outdoor Alfresco dining area looks onto a sparkling inground saltwater swimming pool with a stone covered water feature. Landscaped native gardens, rose beds, fruit tree's and a herb garden are also featured throughout the grounds.
The property is fringed with a creek line that comes complete with a huge natural swimming hole. Fishing from your own back yard from the creek banks spotted with sandstone rocks is just another unique feature this rural property has on offer. The creek is stocked with bass and platypus have said to have been seen in the area. An amazing picnic ground provides the perfect relaxation area looking onto the creek and tranquil bushland acres beyond.
Wineries, first class restaurants and golf resorts on your door step, the location of this property is perfect for anyone wanting to be amongst all The Hunter Valley Wine Country region has to offer. With easy access to the new Hunter Link Freeway, driving to Sydney, the Central Coast and Newcastle is a breeze...
Things You Will Love About Kurlew Grove...
- 4 bedroom plus study home on 5.86 park like acres (2.374ha)
- Master bedroom: open style ensuite with bath, shower & separate toilet plus WIR
- All secondary bedrooms have built in robes
- Large study
- Formal entryway
- Gourmet kitchen with island bench/breakfast bar, WIP, s/s gas stove and D/W
- Home theatre room
- Spacious open plan family and dining room
- Games room
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Powder room
- Internal laundry
- Walk in linen press
- 9ft ceilings
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Ducted vacuum system
- Alarm system
- Intercom door bell/camera
- Wired roof speakers in the family room & Outdoor Afresco dining area
- ADSL wireless internet connection
- Front and rear under cover verandahs
- Outdoor Alfresco dining area
- Sparkling in ground saltwater swimming pool with stone covered water feature
- Double lock up integrated garage with remote door opener
- Triple car parking bay
- 12m x 6m farm shed with bathroom facility & power connected
- Town water connected
- 3 rain water tanks
- Established landscaped gardens including native gardens, rose beds & fruit trees
- Permanent creek with swimming hole & natural sandstone rock features
- Park-like tree studded grounds
- Tranquil surrounds abundant with bird life
- Tar sealed road access
- On the door step of Hunter Valley Vineyards & golf resorts
- Easy access to the New Hunter Link Freeway
- Handy to Newcastle with easy access to Sydney & The Central Coast
- Agent declares an interest (Agents own home)
For further details contact Garry Musgrove M:0429 663 026
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Alfresco Dining Area
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Permanent Creek
- Secure Parking
See all features
2.3715 ha / 5.86 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.