Exquisite Small Acreage!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perfectly positioned with a north facing aspect this stylish rendered country home has the best of both world's... Prestigious country surrounds blended with the fine life of The Hunter Valley Vineyards... The homestead comprises formal and informal living areas and features high ceilings throughout. A stunning kitchen with stainless steel cooking facilities sets the scene to an open plan family room and dining area. Wide hallways, slick straight lines and stately bay windows complimented by coffered ceilings and spotted gum timber floors adding to the over all ambiance throughout the home. The formal loungeroom features a cosy built in gas fire place and storage trunk seating under a light filled bay window. The main bathroom includes a bubbling spa bath, separate shower and is centrally located to the secondary bedrooms. The master bedroom features a walk in robe, ensuite and access onto an extensive under cover paved verandah lined by scented rose gardens. A spacious Alfresco outdoor dining area sides onto a glorious inground swimming pool and enjoys scenic views to the Broken Back Ranges. A Triple bay rendered garage/shed, stables and fenced paddocks are just a few of the many fine features this superb 3.5 acre (1.45ha) property has to offer...
Things You Will Love About This Fine Small Acreage...
- 4 bedroom exquisite Homestead
- Spacious master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Sizeable secondary bedrooms all with built in robes
- Formal loungeroom with built in gas fire place & trunk storage seating
- Open plan dining and family room with slow combustion fire place
- Stunning kitchen with s/s gas cooktop, electric oven & Dishwasher.
- Stylish modern bathroom with bubbling spa bath and separate shower
- Internal laundry
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- Spotted gum timber floors
- Feature square bay windows
- Outdoor under cover paved Alfresco dining area
- Inground saltwater swimming pool
- Expansive undercover paved verandahs
- Triple bay rendered lock up garage with storage room/workshop and bathroom
- Rendered stables serviced with power and water
- Fenced paddocks
- Town water connected
- Established gardens
- Scenic views to The Broken Back Ranges
- Within a 5 minute drive to Branxton shops and town amenities
- Within a 5 min drive to the new Hunter link freeway to be completed in December 2013...
- Handy to Newcastle, Sydney and The Central Coast...
For further details please contact Garry Musgrove M:0429 663 026
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Double Garage
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
- Town Water
See all features
1.45 ha / 3.58 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.